Turning Manufacturing Process
Turning is the machining of a lathe as part of a machining process. Lathe processing mainly uses turning tools to rotate the workpiece turning. The lathe is mainly used for machining shafts, disks, sleeves and other workpieces with revolving surfaces. It is the most widely used machine tool in machine building and repair factories.
turning manufacturing process
In the lathe, the workpiece rotation and movement of the tool or curve movement to change the shape and size of rough, processing it into the requirements of the drawings.
Turning is the method of cutting workpieces on the lathe by rotating the workpiece relative to the cutter. The cutting energy can be mainly supplied by the workpiece instead of the cutting tool. Turning is the most basic and common cutting method, and occupies a very important position in production. Lathe for processing rotary surface, most has the rotary surface of workpiece can be machined by turning method, such as the external cylindrical surface, conical surface, inner and outer face, groove, screw and rotary forming surface, the tool is mainly used tools.
In all kinds of metal cutting machine tools, lathes are the most widely used type, accounting for about 50% of the total number of machine tools. Lathe can be used to turn the workpiece turning tools, but also with drill, reamer, tap and knurling knife drilling, reaming, tapping and rolling flowers and other operations. According to the characteristics of the process, layout, structure and characteristics, the lathe can be divided into horizontal lathe, floor lathe, vertical lathe, turret lathe and copying lathe, most of which are horizontal lathes.
1) when turning the step shaft, in order to ensure the rigidity of the turning, the diameter of the car should be larger, and the smaller part of the rear diameter.
2) when cutting grooves on the shaft, it should be done before the precision car, so as to prevent the workpiece from deforming.
3) fine car with threaded shaft, generally should be in the thread processing, and then fine car without thread parts.
4) the surface of the workpiece should be flat before drilling. Punch the center hole when necessary.
5) when drilling a deep hole, the drill hole is usually drilled first.
6 (10) turning Phi Phi 20) mm hole, the cutter bar diameter should be 0.6 to 0.7 times the cutting diameter; diameter greater than 20 mm diameter machining hole, should generally be used knife rod clamping cutter head.
7) when turning a multi thread or multi head worm, adjust the exchange gear and test it.
8) the use of automatic lathe, to the relative position of the tool and the workpiece to adjust the adjustment of the machine card, after a good tune to test cut, the first qualified rear can machining; machining process to keep the tool wear and workpiece size and surface roughness.
9) in the vertical lathe when cutting, when the tool post is adjusted, must not move the crossbeam at will.
10) when the surface of the workpiece has a position tolerance requirement, it is possible to complete the turning in a single clamping.
11) when turning cylindrical gear blanks, the bore and datum end must be machined in one time clamping. If necessary, the mark line of the car will be near the gear circle of the end face.
Xiamen Goldcattle Plastic & Metal Product Co.,Ltd
Address:8th Floor,Dongfang shangmao Building,NO.56 Yibinbei RD, Huli Dist,Xiamen,Fujian,China 361006